Prof. Dr. Norbert Klusen
- 1970-1974 Sociology, political science and psychology, and economics at the RWTH Aachen and at the TU Berlin (Degree in Business)
- 1985 Doctorate at the TU Berlin (Dr. rer.-oec.)
- 1974 - 1993 Career in the Senior positions of international industrial companies ( e.g. Litton, SEL (Alcatel), ITT Semiconductors, Bodenseewerke)
- Last board member and Director of Jungheinrich AG Hamburg
- 1993 - 2012 Director of theTechniker Krankenkasse (Financing, HR, EDV, Marketing)
- 1996-2012 CEO of the Techniker Krankenkasse
- Honorary professor at the Leibniz University of Hannover for international Health Politic and the Health System
- Honorary professor at the Westsächsischen Hochschule of Zwickau for Health eonomics and Health politics.
- Assistant professor at the Leibniz University for Strategic Management (until 2006)
- Assistant professor at the Leibniz University for International Health politics and the health System
- Honorary Senator at the University of Bayreuth.
- Guest professor at the University of Michigan , Ann Arbor, USA (2009) and First Executive in Residence of Griffith Institute of Executive Management, Ann Arbor, USA (2009)